Looking for 3 Inch Serta Memory Foam Gel Mattress Topper…
There are advantages to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the building of each of its mattress models. The business launched in 2015, building on comprehensive research to establish mattresses that help enhance sleep quality.
The business has four mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand’s most inexpensive alternative.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in three firmness choices. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with swiped coils for support.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand name’s wide range of firmness, composition, and thickness alternatives. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road, the swappable comfort layers also guarantee owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in three different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness alternative at any time during the first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to more boost airflow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. If any defects are found in the bed mattress during this duration, Luma will fix or change the bed mattress at no cost to the consumer.
Additionally, customers have determined some potential weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not supply adequate assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer support problems: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had problem with returns, exchanges, and repair work.
They also have longer-than-average anticipated lifespans and should endure excessive drooping for at least 6 to seven years since the beds are made from resistant natural latex.
Other efficiency aspects vary by design. The hybrids offer fantastic temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is available to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; furthermore, the Rest System designs qualify for complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress include 10-year warranties, while the Rest System designs include 15-year warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have actually gotten the list below grades among sleepers of various weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these scores are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different bed mattress.
When it comes to choosing a mattress, sleeper convenience and spinal assistance are the most essential aspects.
A look at the Luma Mattress 3 Inch Serta Memory Foam Gel Mattress Topper
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour support for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is swiped individually so regarding act individually from the others. This assists the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also includes a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, eliminated, and cleaned, but it is not device washable. It covers the bed mattress totally and also serves as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no charge. After 100 days, clients are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to choose up the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s defects along with some wear and tear that may happen gradually, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding option to assist clients pay for their bed mattress gradually. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. 3 Inch Serta Memory Foam Gel Mattress Topper