Looking for 477866 Serta Mattress Model Number Lookup…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the construction of each of its bed mattress models. The business introduced in 2015, building on comprehensive research to develop mattresses that assist enhance sleep quality.
The business has four bed mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most budget-friendly option.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in three firmness choices. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with pocketed coils for support. The Luma offers moderate contouring and first-class pressure relief. Its breathable building will likely appeal to hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep bed mattress appropriate for the majority of sleepers due to the brand name’s large range of firmness, density, and structure choices. The swappable comfort layers likewise ensure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized comfort: The Luma Mattress is offered in three various firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness choice at any time throughout the first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, offering back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to additional increase airflow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year service warranty from the manufacturer. If any defects are discovered in the mattress throughout this period, Luma will replace the bed mattress or repair at no cost to the customer.
Additionally, consumers have actually determined some prospective weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not provide enough assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer care issues: There have actually been some complaints that Luma’s customer care is inadequate. Some sleepers have had difficulty with exchanges, returns, and repairs.
They likewise have longer-than-average expected life-spans and need to stand up to excessive sagging for at least six to seven years because the beds are made from resistant natural latex.
Other performance elements vary by model. The hybrids supply fantastic temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is offered to all consumers in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Rest System designs receive totally free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress include 10-year guarantees, while the Rest System models feature 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these rankings are subjective, which everyone has varying experiences on various bed mattress.
Sleeper comfort and spine assistance are the most essential elements when it comes to picking a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress 477866 Serta Mattress Model Number Lookup
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer supplies shape assistance for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is swiped separately so as to act individually from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress totally and also acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was created and is manufactured in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness option at no charge. After 100 days, clients are no longer qualified for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for as much as one year after purchase. There is a limit to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to get the bed mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s problems along with some wear and tear that might take place with time, like drooping, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding choice to help customers spend for their bed mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. 477866 Serta Mattress Model Number Lookup