Looking for Bob O Pedic Sport Hybrid Mattress Reviews…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the building and construction of each of its mattress models. The business released in 2015, building on substantial research to establish bed mattress that assist enhance sleep quality.
The company has four mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most inexpensive alternative. Of the four designs, it has an easier construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and rest systems all include a pillow top with additional customization choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in 3 firmness options. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with stolen coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand’s wide range of firmness, density, and structure choices. The swappable comfort layers also ensure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is available in three different firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time during the first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, offering back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to more increase airflow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. If any defects are discovered in the mattress throughout this duration, Luma will fix or replace the bed mattress at no charge to the client.
In addition, consumers have identified some possible weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not offer enough support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service issues: There have been some complaints that Luma’s client service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had problem with exchanges, returns, and repair work.
Because the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they also have longer-than-average anticipated lifespans and should stand up to extreme drooping for at least six to seven years.
Other performance aspects vary by model. The hybrids provide fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is readily available to all customers in the contiguous U.S.; additionally, the Rest System models receive totally free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress come with 10-year guarantees, while the Slumber System designs include 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have received the list below grades among sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these rankings are subjective, which everybody has varying experiences on different mattresses.
When it comes to picking a bed mattress, sleeper convenience and spine assistance are the most important factors.
A look at the Luma Mattress Bob O Pedic Sport Hybrid Mattress Reviews
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides shape support for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed individually so as to act independently from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress likewise comes with a bed mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress completely and likewise acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is made in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness alternative at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a carrier to select up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year guarantee comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws along with some wear and tear that might occur over time, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a financing choice to help customers pay for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Bob O Pedic Sport Hybrid Mattress Reviews