Looking for Hybrid Memory Foam Mattresses…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the building of each of its bed mattress designs. The business introduced in 2015, building on substantial research to establish bed mattress that help enhance sleep quality.
The business has 4 mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most budget friendly option.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in 3 firmness choices. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with stolen coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for a lot of sleepers due to the brand’s large range of firmness, density, and structure options. The swappable convenience layers also ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable convenience: The Luma Mattress is readily available in 3 various firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness alternative at any time during the first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: Premium Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, providing back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features ventilated Talalay foam to more boost air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year guarantee from the maker. Luma will repair or replace the bed mattress at no cost to the consumer if any flaws are found in the bed mattress throughout this duration.
Additionally, customers have recognized some potential weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not supply adequate support for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer service problems: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have had difficulty with exchanges, repairs, and returns.
They also have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and should stand up to excessive drooping for at least six to 7 years because the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other performance factors vary by design. The hybrids provide great temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is available to all customers in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Rest System models receive complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress feature 10-year guarantees, while the Slumber System models come with 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have gotten the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has differing experiences on various bed mattress.
When it comes to choosing a bed mattress, sleeper convenience and back assistance are the most crucial aspects.
A look at the Luma Mattress Hybrid Memory Foam Mattresses
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour support for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is swiped separately so as to act separately from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the mattress completely and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is manufactured in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress features a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness choice at no cost. After 100 days, customers are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limit to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to pick up the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year service warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s defects in addition to some wear and tear that might take place with time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma offers a funding choice to help consumers pay for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Hybrid Memory Foam Mattresses