Looking for Ikea Eco Friendly Mattress Hybrid Queen…
There are advantages to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the building of each of its mattress models. The business released in 2015, building on extensive research to establish bed mattress that help improve sleep quality.
The company has four mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most inexpensive choice. Of the 4 designs, it has an easier building and construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and rest systems all consist of a pillow top with additional modification choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in three firmness options. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with taken coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for the majority of sleepers due to the brand name’s large range of structure, thickness, and firmness options. The swappable convenience layers likewise make sure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in three various firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness option at any time throughout the very first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to more increase air flow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year warranty from the producer. Luma will change the bed mattress or repair at no expense to the consumer if any problems are found in the bed mattress throughout this period.
Furthermore, consumers have determined some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not provide adequate assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Client service concerns: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have had difficulty with exchanges, returns, and repairs.
Since the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they also have longer-than-average expected life-spans and should withstand extreme drooping for a minimum of 6 to 7 years.
Other performance aspects vary by design. The hybrids provide fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is readily available to all clients in the adjoining U.S.; furthermore, the Slumber System designs receive complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress include 10-year guarantees, while the Slumber System models feature 15-year warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have received the list below grades among sleepers of various weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these scores are subjective, which everybody has varying experiences on different bed mattress.
Sleeper comfort and back support are the most crucial elements when it concerns choosing a bed mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Ikea Eco Friendly Mattress Hybrid Queen
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides shape assistance for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfortable surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is filched separately so as to act individually from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress likewise comes with a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel fabric, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, removed, and cleaned, however it is not maker washable. It covers the bed mattress entirely and also acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress features a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness option at no charge. After 100 days, consumers are no longer qualified for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their mattress for as much as one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to pick up the bed mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year service warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws along with some wear and tear that may occur over time, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma uses a funding choice to assist clients pay for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Ikea Eco Friendly Mattress Hybrid Queen