Looking for King Serta Perfect Sleeper Sapphire Suite Double Sided Plush Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its bed mattress models. The business released in 2015, building on substantial research study to establish mattresses that assist enhance sleep quality.
The business has four mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand’s most affordable choice. Of the 4 models, it has an easier construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and sleep systems all include a pillow top with extra modification choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in three firmness options. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with filched coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for a lot of sleepers due to the brand’s wide range of composition, firmness, and thickness alternatives. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the roadway, the swappable convenience layers also guarantee owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable convenience: The Luma Mattress is available in 3 different firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness choice at any time throughout the very first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to further boost airflow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. Luma will replace the mattress or fix at no cost to the client if any defects are discovered in the mattress throughout this duration.
Additionally, customers have determined some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not provide enough support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service problems: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had problem with returns, repairs, and exchanges.
They also have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and should withstand extreme sagging for at least six to seven years because the beds are made from durable natural latex.
Other performance aspects vary by design. The hybrids offer excellent temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all clients in the adjoining U.S.; furthermore, the Sleep System models receive free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year warranties, while the Slumber System designs include 15-year warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have gotten the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, which everyone has differing experiences on various mattresses.
Sleeper convenience and spine support are the most important factors when it pertains to choosing a bed mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress King Serta Perfect Sleeper Sapphire Suite Double Sided Plush Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides shape support for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfortable surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is filched individually so as to act independently from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress likewise includes a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel fabric, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, removed, and cleaned, but it is not machine washable. It covers the bed mattress completely and also functions as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is produced in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress features a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness alternative at no charge. After 100 days, consumers are no longer qualified for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to pick up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year guarantee comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s defects along with some wear and tear that may happen over time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma provides a financing option to help clients spend for their bed mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. King Serta Perfect Sleeper Sapphire Suite Double Sided Plush Mattress