Looking for King Size Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the building and construction of each of its bed mattress models. The business introduced in 2015, building on comprehensive research to develop bed mattress that assist enhance sleep quality.
The company has four bed mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand’s most cost effective alternative.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness options. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with swiped coils for assistance. The Luma offers moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable construction will likely attract hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep bed mattress appropriate for many sleepers due to the brand’s vast array of firmness, density, and composition options. The swappable comfort layers also ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized comfort: The Luma Mattress is readily available in three different firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time during the first year at no charge.
- Highly responsive: Premium Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to further boost air flow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. If any defects are found in the bed mattress throughout this duration, Luma will replace the mattress or fix at no charge to the consumer.
Furthermore, customers have identified some potential weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not supply sufficient assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer service issues: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had problem with repairs, exchanges, and returns.
They likewise have longer-than-average anticipated lifespans and should stand up to extreme drooping for at least six to seven years because the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other performance aspects vary by design. The hybrids offer great temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is offered to all customers in the adjoining U.S.; additionally, the Sleep System designs qualify for totally free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress feature 10-year warranties, while the Slumber System models include 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, which everyone has differing experiences on different mattresses.
When it comes to picking a mattress, sleeper convenience and back assistance are the most important aspects.
A look at the Luma Mattress King Size Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is swiped separately so as to act individually from the others. This assists the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress likewise comes with a mattress cover. It covers the mattress totally and also acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was created and is produced in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness choice at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to choose up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s problems as well as some wear and tear that might happen gradually, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding choice to assist customers spend for their bed mattress in time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. King Size Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper