Looking for Lucid 10 Inch Queen Hybrid Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the building of each of its bed mattress models. The company released in 2015, building on extensive research to establish bed mattress that help improve sleep quality.
The company has 4 mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand name’s most cost effective option. Of the 4 designs, it has a simpler construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and sleep systems all consist of a pillow top with extra customization choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness alternatives. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with stolen coils for support. The Luma uses moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable building and construction will likely appeal to hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand’s wide variety of firmness, structure, and density alternatives. The swappable comfort layers also ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable convenience: The Luma Mattress is readily available in 3 different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time throughout the very first year at no charge.
- Highly responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, providing back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to more boost air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the maker. Luma will repair or change the bed mattress at no cost to the client if any defects are discovered in the mattress throughout this period.
In addition, customers have determined some prospective weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not supply sufficient assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Client service concerns: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer care is inadequate. Some sleepers have had difficulty with exchanges, repairs, and returns.
Due to the fact that the beds are made from durable natural latex, they also have longer-than-average anticipated life-spans and must stand up to excessive sagging for at least six to 7 years.
Other efficiency elements differ by design. The hybrids provide fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all clients in the adjoining U.S.; additionally, the Slumber System models get approved for complimentary White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress come with 10-year service warranties, while the Slumber System designs include 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the list below grades amongst sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these scores are subjective, which everybody has differing experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper convenience and spinal assistance are the most crucial aspects when it comes to picking a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Lucid 10 Inch Queen Hybrid Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken separately so as to act individually from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress totally and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was created and is produced in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness option at no charge. After 100 days, consumers are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limit to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to pick up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year service warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s defects as well as some wear and tear that might happen over time, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma uses a financing choice to assist customers spend for their mattress in time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Lucid 10 Inch Queen Hybrid Mattress