Looking for Lucid 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress Review…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its mattress models. The company launched in 2015, building on extensive research to develop bed mattress that help improve sleep quality.
The business has four mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most affordable choice. Of the four models, it has a simpler construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all consist of a pillow top with additional modification alternatives.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness alternatives. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with stolen coils for support.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of thickness, composition, and firmness options. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the roadway, the swappable comfort layers also make sure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized convenience: The Luma Mattress is readily available in three various firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness choice at any time during the first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to further increase air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year warranty from the maker. Luma will fix or change the bed mattress at no expense to the customer if any flaws are found in the mattress throughout this duration.
In addition, customers have actually identified some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not offer enough support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service issues: There have actually been some problems that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have had trouble with returns, repairs, and exchanges.
They likewise have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and should stand up to excessive sagging for at least six to seven years due to the fact that the beds are made from resistant natural latex.
Other performance elements vary by design. The hybrids supply great temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Slumber System models get approved for free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress include 10-year guarantees, while the Slumber System designs feature 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have actually received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these scores are subjective, which everyone has varying experiences on various bed mattress.
When it comes to picking a bed mattress, sleeper comfort and back assistance are the most essential elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Lucid 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress Review
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer supplies shape assistance for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is stolen individually so as to act individually from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also includes a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, removed, and washed, but it is not machine washable. It covers the bed mattress entirely and likewise serves as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is manufactured in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a carrier to select up the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year service warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s flaws in addition to some wear and tear that may happen over time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma offers a funding choice to assist clients pay for their bed mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over six months time at 0% APR. Lucid 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress Review