Looking for Lucid 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the building of each of its mattress designs. The company released in 2015, building on substantial research to develop mattresses that assist improve sleep quality.
The company has four bed mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand’s most cost effective choice. Of the four designs, it has an easier construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all consist of a pillow top with additional customization options.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in 3 firmness alternatives. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with swiped coils for support. The Luma uses moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable building and construction will likely appeal to hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for the majority of sleepers due to the brand’s large range of firmness, density, and structure options. The swappable convenience layers also make sure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is available in 3 various firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time throughout the very first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: Top quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features ventilated Talalay foam to more increase airflow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. Luma will repair or change the bed mattress at no expense to the consumer if any defects are discovered in the mattress throughout this duration.
Additionally, customers have determined some potential weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not provide sufficient support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service problems: There have actually been some problems that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had difficulty with returns, exchanges, and repair work.
They likewise have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and ought to hold up against extreme drooping for at least six to 7 years because the beds are made from durable natural latex.
Other efficiency elements vary by model. The hybrids provide excellent temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is available to all customers in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Sleep System models qualify for free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress feature 10-year warranties, while the Slumber System models feature 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have received the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, and that everyone has differing experiences on different mattresses.
When it comes to selecting a bed mattress, sleeper comfort and back assistance are the most important factors.
A look at the Luma Mattress Lucid 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer offers shape assistance for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfortable surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed separately so regarding act individually from the others. This assists the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress likewise comes with a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel fabric, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, eliminated, and cleaned, however it is not device washable. It covers the mattress completely and also functions as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is produced in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness option at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to get the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s flaws in addition to some wear and tear that may happen with time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma offers a financing choice to assist consumers pay for their mattress gradually. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Lucid 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress