Looking for Lucid 13 In. Prime Gel Latex Hybrid Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the building and construction of each of its bed mattress models. The business released in 2015, building on comprehensive research to establish bed mattress that assist improve sleep quality.
The business has four mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most economical choice. Of the 4 designs, it has a simpler construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and sleep systems all include a pillow top with additional customization choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in 3 firmness options. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with taken coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for a lot of sleepers due to the brand name’s wide range of thickness, firmness, and composition choices. The swappable convenience layers also ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in 3 various firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time during the first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to additional boost airflow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year service warranty from the maker. Luma will replace the bed mattress or fix at no cost to the customer if any problems are discovered in the mattress during this duration.
Furthermore, customers have recognized some prospective weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not provide adequate support for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer service concerns: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer care is inadequate. Some sleepers have had trouble with exchanges, returns, and repair work.
Because the beds are made from durable natural latex, they likewise have longer-than-average expected lifespans and need to hold up against excessive sagging for a minimum of 6 to 7 years.
Other efficiency factors differ by design. The hybrids provide excellent temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all customers in the contiguous U.S.; furthermore, the Slumber System models qualify for totally free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year guarantees, while the Rest System designs come with 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, which everyone has varying experiences on various bed mattress.
When it comes to choosing a bed mattress, sleeper comfort and spinal assistance are the most essential elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Lucid 13 In. Prime Gel Latex Hybrid Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer supplies shape support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is swiped individually so as to act individually from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, gotten rid of, and washed, however it is not maker washable. It covers the mattress entirely and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is produced in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness alternative at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to choose up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year guarantee comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws as well as some wear and tear that might occur in time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma uses a financing alternative to help consumers spend for their mattress gradually. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over six months time at 0% APR. Lucid 13 In. Prime Gel Latex Hybrid Mattress