Looking for Olee Sleep 13 In. Gel Memory Foam Spring Hybrid Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the building of each of its mattress designs. The business launched in 2015, building on substantial research to develop mattresses that help improve sleep quality.
The company has 4 mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most inexpensive choice.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness alternatives. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with swiped coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for a lot of sleepers due to the brand’s large range of firmness, density, and structure alternatives. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers also make sure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is available in three various firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness option at any time throughout the first year at no cost.
- Highly responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, providing back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features ventilated Talalay foam to additional increase air flow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. Luma will repair or change the mattress at no cost to the consumer if any flaws are discovered in the bed mattress throughout this duration.
Furthermore, consumers have identified some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not provide adequate assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer support concerns: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had problem with returns, exchanges, and repairs.
They also have longer-than-average anticipated lifespans and must endure extreme drooping for at least 6 to seven years due to the fact that the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other performance factors vary by design. The hybrids provide terrific temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is available to all clients in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Sleep System designs qualify for complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress come with 10-year guarantees, while the Slumber System designs come with 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our client feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the following grades amongst sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these scores are subjective, and that everybody has varying experiences on different bed mattress.
When it comes to selecting a bed mattress, sleeper comfort and spine assistance are the most essential factors.
A look at the Luma Mattress Olee Sleep 13 In. Gel Memory Foam Spring Hybrid Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is swiped individually so as to act individually from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress likewise comes with a mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress totally and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness option at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to pick up the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year service warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s problems in addition to some wear and tear that might happen gradually, like drooping, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma offers a financing choice to assist clients spend for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over six months time at 0% APR. Olee Sleep 13 In. Gel Memory Foam Spring Hybrid Mattress