Looking for Olee Sleep 13 Inch Box Top Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam Innerspring Mattress (Queen) 13Sm01Q…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its mattress models. The company launched in 2015, building on comprehensive research to develop bed mattress that help enhance sleep quality.
The company has 4 mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most economical option. Of the 4 designs, it has a simpler construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and rest systems all include a pillow top with additional personalization options.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in 3 firmness alternatives. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with swiped coils for support.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for a lot of sleepers due to the brand name’s large range of thickness, firmness, and structure choices. The swappable convenience layers also guarantee owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized convenience: The Luma Mattress is available in 3 different firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time during the very first year at no cost.
- Highly responsive: Premium Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to more boost air flow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the maker. If any defects are discovered in the mattress throughout this period, Luma will replace the mattress or fix at no charge to the client.
Additionally, customers have identified some potential weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not offer adequate assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer care issues: There have been some complaints that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had difficulty with repair work, exchanges, and returns.
Due to the fact that the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they also have longer-than-average expected life-spans and ought to endure excessive sagging for at least 6 to seven years.
Other performance factors vary by model. The hybrids offer excellent temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep designs have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is offered to all consumers in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Rest System designs qualify for totally free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress come with 10-year guarantees, while the Rest System designs feature 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our client feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have gotten the following grades amongst sleepers of various weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, and that everyone has differing experiences on different bed mattress.
Sleeper convenience and spinal assistance are the most essential factors when it comes to choosing a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Olee Sleep 13 Inch Box Top Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam Innerspring Mattress (Queen) 13Sm01Q
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer offers shape assistance for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed individually so as to act separately from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective structure for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a bed mattress cover. It covers the mattress totally and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is made in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness alternative at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to get the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year service warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s flaws as well as some wear and tear that may take place in time, like drooping, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma offers a funding choice to help customers spend for their bed mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over six months time at 0% APR. Olee Sleep 13 Inch Box Top Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam Innerspring Mattress (Queen) 13Sm01Q