Looking for Olee Sleep 13 Inch Galaxy Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam And Pocket Spring Mattress (Queen)…
There are advantages to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its mattress models. The business launched in 2015, building on extensive research study to develop mattresses that assist enhance sleep quality.
The business has 4 mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most cost effective option. Of the 4 designs, it has a simpler building and construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and rest systems all include a pillow top with extra modification choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in 3 firmness options. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with filched coils for support.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for many sleepers due to the brand’s vast array of composition, firmness, and thickness options. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers also make sure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized comfort: The Luma Mattress is available in 3 various firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness option at any time throughout the very first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, offering back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features ventilated Talalay foam to additional boost air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. If any flaws are discovered in the bed mattress throughout this duration, Luma will change the mattress or repair at no cost to the client.
In addition, customers have identified some prospective weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not offer enough support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Client service concerns: There have actually been some problems that Luma’s client service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had trouble with repairs, exchanges, and returns.
They also have longer-than-average expected lifespans and must withstand extreme sagging for at least 6 to seven years due to the fact that the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other efficiency elements vary by model. The hybrids supply great temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is available to all clients in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Sleep System designs get approved for free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress feature 10-year warranties, while the Rest System designs feature 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the following grades among sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these scores are subjective, which everyone has differing experiences on different mattresses.
When it comes to choosing a mattress, sleeper convenience and back assistance are the most crucial elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Olee Sleep 13 Inch Galaxy Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam And Pocket Spring Mattress (Queen)
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer offers shape support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed separately so as to act separately from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a bed mattress cover. It covers the mattress totally and also acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress includes a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness option at no cost. After 100 days, customers are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one bed mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to get the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year guarantee comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s problems along with some wear and tear that may occur with time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma provides a funding option to help customers pay for their bed mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Olee Sleep 13 Inch Galaxy Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam And Pocket Spring Mattress (Queen)