Looking for Revive Blue Hybrid Mattress Review…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its mattress designs. The company released in 2015, building on substantial research to develop bed mattress that help improve sleep quality.
The business has 4 bed mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most budget-friendly choice. Of the 4 designs, it has a simpler building and construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and sleep systems all consist of a pillow top with extra modification options.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in 3 firmness options. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with swiped coils for support.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for most sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of density, structure, and firmness options. The swappable comfort layers also guarantee owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized convenience: The Luma Mattress is readily available in 3 different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness alternative at any time during the first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features ventilated Talalay foam to additional increase air flow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. If any flaws are discovered in the bed mattress throughout this duration, Luma will change the bed mattress or repair at no cost to the consumer.
In addition, customers have determined some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not supply sufficient assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Client service concerns: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had difficulty with returns, repairs, and exchanges.
They also have longer-than-average anticipated life expectancies and should stand up to excessive sagging for at least six to seven years due to the fact that the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other performance factors vary by design. The hybrids supply excellent temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is available to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; furthermore, the Slumber System designs qualify for totally free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year service warranties, while the Rest System models include 15-year warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have received the following grades amongst sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, which everybody has varying experiences on different mattresses.
When it comes to picking a mattress, sleeper convenience and spinal support are the most crucial aspects.
A look at the Luma Mattress Revive Blue Hybrid Mattress Review
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer supplies shape support for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken individually so regarding act independently from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a bed mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress totally and also acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was created and is produced in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress features a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness alternative at no cost. After 100 days, consumers are no longer qualified for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their mattress for as much as one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to pick up the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s defects in addition to some wear and tear that may happen in time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma uses a funding option to assist clients pay for their mattress gradually. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Revive Blue Hybrid Mattress Review