Looking for Saatva Brand Loyalty…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its mattress designs. The company introduced in 2015, building on comprehensive research to develop mattresses that help enhance sleep quality.
The business has 4 mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most cost effective choice.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in 3 firmness alternatives. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with filched coils for assistance. The Luma provides moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable construction will likely appeal to hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for most sleepers due to the brand’s wide range of density, firmness, and composition choices. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road, the swappable comfort layers likewise ensure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable comfort: The Luma Mattress is offered in 3 different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time during the very first year at no charge.
- Highly responsive: Premium Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to more increase airflow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year warranty from the maker. If any defects are discovered in the mattress during this period, Luma will change the mattress or repair at no cost to the consumer.
Furthermore, consumers have recognized some possible weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not supply adequate support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service issues: There have actually been some complaints that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had problem with exchanges, returns, and repair work.
Since the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they also have longer-than-average expected lifespans and need to withstand extreme drooping for at least 6 to 7 years.
Other efficiency elements vary by design. The hybrids provide fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all clients in the adjoining U.S.; furthermore, the Sleep System designs qualify for complimentary White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year warranties, while the Sleep System models come with 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have gotten the following grades amongst sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everybody has varying experiences on various mattresses.
When it comes to picking a bed mattress, sleeper comfort and back assistance are the most crucial factors.
A look at the Luma Mattress Saatva Brand Loyalty
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer provides shape support for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is filched separately so regarding act independently from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress likewise comes with a bed mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress completely and also acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is manufactured in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress includes a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness option at no cost. After 100 days, customers are no longer qualified for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their mattress for as much as one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to choose up the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year guarantee comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s defects along with some wear and tear that may happen over time, like drooping, cracks in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma provides a funding choice to assist consumers pay for their bed mattress gradually. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Saatva Brand Loyalty