Looking for Saatva Latex Pillows…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its mattress models. The company released in 2015, building on substantial research study to develop mattresses that help enhance sleep quality.
The company has 4 bed mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most affordable alternative.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness choices. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with taken coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand name’s wide range of firmness, composition, and thickness choices. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers also ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is readily available in 3 different firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness choice at any time during the very first year at no cost.
- Highly responsive: Top quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to further increase airflow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year service warranty from the maker. If any flaws are discovered in the mattress throughout this period, Luma will change the bed mattress or repair at no cost to the client.
Additionally, customers have determined some prospective weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not offer adequate assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer care concerns: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had problem with repair work, returns, and exchanges.
They also have longer-than-average anticipated life expectancies and must withstand excessive sagging for at least 6 to seven years since the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other performance aspects vary by model. The hybrids offer excellent temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is readily available to all clients in the adjoining U.S.; additionally, the Slumber System models qualify for free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year guarantees, while the Sleep System designs include 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our client feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have actually received the following grades among sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these ratings are subjective, which everyone has differing experiences on different bed mattress.
When it comes to picking a mattress, sleeper convenience and spine support are the most essential aspects.
A look at the Luma Mattress Saatva Latex Pillows
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is filched separately so as to act separately from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress also includes a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, eliminated, and cleaned, but it is not machine washable. It covers the bed mattress totally and also functions as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is produced in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness choice at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to get the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s problems in addition to some wear and tear that might happen in time, like drooping, cracks in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma provides a financing choice to help clients spend for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Saatva Latex Pillows