Looking for Serta Chreston Perfect Sleeper Queen Mattress Set…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the construction of each of its bed mattress models. The company released in 2015, building on comprehensive research study to develop mattresses that help improve sleep quality.
The company has 4 bed mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most cost effective choice. Of the 4 designs, it has an easier construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and sleep systems all include a pillow top with additional customization choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in 3 firmness options. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with swiped coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for most sleepers due to the brand’s wide variety of firmness, composition, and density choices. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers likewise make sure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized comfort: The Luma Mattress is available in three various firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time during the very first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: Top quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, providing back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to additional increase air flow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. Luma will repair or change the bed mattress at no expense to the customer if any problems are discovered in the bed mattress during this period.
Furthermore, consumers have determined some possible weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not supply sufficient support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service concerns: There have actually been some problems that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had difficulty with repair work, exchanges, and returns.
Since the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they likewise have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and ought to hold up against extreme sagging for a minimum of six to seven years.
Other efficiency aspects vary by model. The hybrids offer great temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep designs have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is available to all customers in the adjoining U.S.; additionally, the Slumber System designs qualify for free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress feature 10-year service warranties, while the Sleep System models come with 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our client feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these rankings are subjective, and that everyone has differing experiences on various bed mattress.
When it comes to selecting a mattress, sleeper convenience and spine support are the most crucial elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Chreston Perfect Sleeper Queen Mattress Set
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer supplies contour support for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is swiped individually so as to act individually from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, removed, and cleaned, but it is not maker washable. It covers the bed mattress totally and also functions as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is manufactured in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to pick up the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year service warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws in addition to some wear and tear that might take place in time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma uses a financing option to help customers pay for their bed mattress in time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Chreston Perfect Sleeper Queen Mattress Set