Looking for Serta Icomfort Blue 300 Firm Queen Gel Memory Foam Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the building of each of its mattress models. The business introduced in 2015, building on comprehensive research study to develop bed mattress that assist improve sleep quality.
The company has 4 mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most affordable option. Of the 4 designs, it has a simpler building and construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all include a pillow top with extra customization choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness alternatives. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with pocketed coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for the majority of sleepers due to the brand’s vast array of density, composition, and firmness options. The swappable convenience layers likewise ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is readily available in three various firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness alternative at any time throughout the very first year at no charge.
- Highly responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, providing back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to more boost airflow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year warranty from the maker. If any problems are discovered in the bed mattress throughout this period, Luma will fix or replace the bed mattress at no cost to the customer.
Additionally, consumers have actually identified some possible weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not supply sufficient support for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Client service concerns: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had trouble with exchanges, repairs, and returns.
They also have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and should withstand excessive sagging for at least 6 to 7 years since the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other efficiency aspects differ by design. The hybrids supply great temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is readily available to all customers in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Sleep System designs get approved for totally free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress come with 10-year warranties, while the Rest System designs come with 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our client feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have actually gotten the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, which everyone has differing experiences on different mattresses.
When it comes to selecting a mattress, sleeper comfort and spine assistance are the most important elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Icomfort Blue 300 Firm Queen Gel Memory Foam Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer supplies contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken individually so as to act separately from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress likewise comes with a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel fabric, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, eliminated, and washed, however it is not device washable. It covers the bed mattress entirely and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is made in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness option at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to select up the bed mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s defects along with some wear and tear that may occur with time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma uses a funding alternative to help consumers pay for their bed mattress in time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over six months time at 0% APR. Serta Icomfort Blue 300 Firm Queen Gel Memory Foam Mattress