Looking for Serta Icomfort Blue Touch 300 Firm Mattress Queen…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the construction of each of its mattress designs. The company launched in 2015, building on extensive research study to establish mattresses that assist enhance sleep quality.
The business has four bed mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand’s most affordable option. Of the 4 designs, it has a simpler construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all include a pillow top with additional modification alternatives.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in three firmness alternatives. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with pocketed coils for assistance. The Luma offers moderate contouring and top-notch pressure relief. Its breathable building will likely interest hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand name’s vast array of thickness, firmness, and composition choices. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers also ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized convenience: The Luma Mattress is readily available in three various firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness option at any time during the very first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: Premium Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, providing back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to more increase airflow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year service warranty from the producer. Luma will repair or change the mattress at no expense to the customer if any flaws are found in the mattress throughout this period.
Furthermore, customers have actually determined some possible weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not provide sufficient assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service issues: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had trouble with returns, repairs, and exchanges.
They likewise have longer-than-average anticipated life-spans and must stand up to excessive drooping for at least six to seven years due to the fact that the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other performance factors differ by model. The hybrids provide fantastic temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is offered to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Rest System designs get approved for totally free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress come with 10-year warranties, while the Slumber System designs include 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our client feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of various weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these scores are subjective, and that everybody has differing experiences on various mattresses.
When it comes to picking a bed mattress, sleeper comfort and spine support are the most essential elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Icomfort Blue Touch 300 Firm Mattress Queen
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer supplies contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is stolen individually so regarding act individually from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the mattress entirely and likewise acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was created and is manufactured in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness choice at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a carrier to pick up the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year service warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws along with some wear and tear that might happen in time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma offers a funding alternative to help clients spend for their bed mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Icomfort Blue Touch 300 Firm Mattress Queen