Looking for Serta Icomfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 200 Plush Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the construction of each of its mattress models. The company released in 2015, building on extensive research study to establish mattresses that help enhance sleep quality.
The company has 4 bed mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand name’s most affordable choice.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness options. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with filched coils for support.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for a lot of sleepers due to the brand name’s wide range of firmness, structure, and thickness choices. The swappable convenience layers likewise make sure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable comfort: The Luma Mattress is available in three different firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness choice at any time during the very first year at no charge.
- Highly responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, offering back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to further increase air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year service warranty from the producer. If any defects are discovered in the mattress throughout this duration, Luma will repair or change the mattress at no charge to the customer.
In addition, customers have identified some potential weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not supply enough assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service concerns: There have actually been some problems that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had problem with exchanges, repair work, and returns.
Because the beds are made from durable natural latex, they also have longer-than-average expected life-spans and must endure excessive sagging for a minimum of 6 to seven years.
Other performance aspects differ by model. The hybrids offer terrific temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all clients in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Sleep System models qualify for free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress come with 10-year guarantees, while the Rest System models feature 15-year warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our client feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the following grades among sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, which everybody has varying experiences on different bed mattress.
When it comes to picking a mattress, sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial factors.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Icomfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 200 Plush Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides shape assistance for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed individually so as to act separately from the others. This assists the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress likewise features a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel fabric, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, removed, and cleaned, however it is not maker washable. It covers the bed mattress entirely and likewise serves as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is manufactured in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness option at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to get the bed mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year guarantee comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s flaws in addition to some wear and tear that might take place with time, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma uses a funding alternative to assist clients pay for their mattress in time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Icomfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 200 Plush Mattress