Looking for Serta Icomfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 300 Plush Pillow Top Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the building and construction of each of its mattress designs. The business released in 2015, building on substantial research study to develop bed mattress that help enhance sleep quality.
The business has 4 bed mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most budget-friendly choice. Of the four designs, it has an easier building. The Natural Latex Hybrid and sleep systems all include a pillow top with additional modification alternatives.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in 3 firmness choices. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with stolen coils for assistance. The Luma uses moderate contouring and top-notch pressure relief. Its breathable building and construction will likely interest hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for most sleepers due to the brand’s large range of firmness, thickness, and structure choices. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road, the swappable comfort layers also make sure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable comfort: The Luma Mattress is readily available in three various firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness alternative at any time throughout the first year at no cost.
- Highly responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the contours of the body, offering back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to further boost airflow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the producer. Luma will repair or replace the mattress at no cost to the customer if any defects are discovered in the mattress during this period.
In addition, consumers have actually recognized some potential weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not provide adequate assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer care concerns: There have been some complaints that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had problem with repairs, exchanges, and returns.
Since the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they likewise have longer-than-average expected life-spans and must stand up to excessive sagging for at least six to 7 years.
Other performance aspects vary by design. The hybrids provide terrific temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is available to all consumers in the contiguous U.S.; additionally, the Sleep System designs receive complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress feature 10-year service warranties, while the Slumber System models feature 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our client feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these rankings are subjective, which everybody has varying experiences on different mattresses.
When it comes to choosing a bed mattress, sleeper comfort and spine support are the most important factors.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Icomfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 300 Plush Pillow Top Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer supplies shape support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed separately so as to act independently from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress totally and likewise acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was created and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress features a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness option at no cost. After 100 days, consumers are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for as much as one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one bed mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a carrier to select up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws as well as some wear and tear that may happen gradually, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding alternative to assist consumers spend for their mattress gradually. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Icomfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 300 Plush Pillow Top Mattress