Looking for Serta Icomfort Hybrid Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the building of each of its bed mattress models. The company launched in 2015, building on extensive research to develop bed mattress that assist improve sleep quality.
The business has 4 mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most affordable choice.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in 3 firmness choices. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with stolen coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for the majority of sleepers due to the brand’s wide range of density, firmness, and composition options. The swappable convenience layers also guarantee owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in three different firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time throughout the very first year at no charge.
- Highly responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the contours of the body, providing back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features ventilated Talalay foam to additional boost airflow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year warranty from the producer. If any problems are discovered in the mattress during this duration, Luma will repair or replace the bed mattress at no charge to the customer.
Furthermore, consumers have recognized some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not provide adequate support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Client service issues: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had trouble with repairs, returns, and exchanges.
Since the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they likewise have longer-than-average expected lifespans and must withstand excessive drooping for a minimum of 6 to 7 years.
Other efficiency factors vary by design. The hybrids supply terrific temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is offered to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; furthermore, the Rest System designs get approved for free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress feature 10-year warranties, while the Sleep System models feature 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have gotten the following grades among sleepers of various weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, which everybody has differing experiences on different bed mattress.
Sleeper convenience and spinal support are the most important elements when it concerns selecting a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Icomfort Hybrid Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer supplies shape support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed individually so as to act independently from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a bed mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress entirely and likewise acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is produced in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness alternative at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to pick up the bed mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year guarantee comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws as well as some wear and tear that might happen over time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding alternative to assist customers spend for their bed mattress in time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over six months time at 0% APR. Serta Icomfort Hybrid Mattress