Looking for Serta Icomfort Hybrid Mystic Crib Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the building and construction of each of its mattress models. The company released in 2015, building on comprehensive research to establish mattresses that help enhance sleep quality.
The company has four mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most affordable alternative. Of the four models, it has an easier building and construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all consist of a pillow top with additional personalization options.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in three firmness choices. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with taken coils for support.
Luma Sleep bed mattress appropriate for most sleepers due to the brand’s large range of firmness, composition, and density choices. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the roadway, the swappable convenience layers likewise guarantee owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is readily available in 3 different firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness choice at any time during the very first year at no charge.
- Highly responsive: Premium Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is extremely responsive to the shapes of the body, providing back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to further boost airflow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year guarantee from the maker. Luma will change the mattress or fix at no cost to the consumer if any problems are discovered in the mattress throughout this period.
Additionally, consumers have identified some potential weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not provide adequate support for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer service issues: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had difficulty with repairs, returns, and exchanges.
They also have longer-than-average expected lifespans and need to hold up against extreme drooping for at least 6 to seven years since the beds are made from durable natural latex.
Other efficiency aspects vary by model. The hybrids provide excellent temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all consumers in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Rest System designs qualify for complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year service warranties, while the Sleep System designs include 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have gotten the list below grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these rankings are subjective, which everyone has differing experiences on various bed mattress.
Sleeper convenience and spinal support are the most crucial aspects when it comes to picking a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Icomfort Hybrid Mystic Crib Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer provides shape support for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is stolen separately so as to act individually from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also includes a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel fabric, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, eliminated, and washed, however it is not device washable. It covers the bed mattress totally and likewise serves as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is produced in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to get the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year guarantee comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws as well as some wear and tear that might take place with time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma uses a funding option to assist clients spend for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over six months time at 0% APR. Serta Icomfort Hybrid Mystic Crib Mattress