Looking for Serta King I Comfort Series 100 Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the construction of each of its mattress designs. The company released in 2015, building on extensive research to establish bed mattress that assist enhance sleep quality.
The company has four bed mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most budget friendly choice.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in 3 firmness options. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with stolen coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for most sleepers due to the brand name’s vast array of structure, firmness, and thickness choices. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers likewise guarantee owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable convenience: The Luma Mattress is readily available in 3 various firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time during the first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: Premium Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to more boost air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. Luma will fix or replace the mattress at no cost to the consumer if any defects are found in the mattress throughout this period.
In addition, consumers have identified some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not offer sufficient support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer support problems: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had difficulty with exchanges, repair work, and returns.
They also have longer-than-average anticipated lifespans and ought to endure excessive drooping for at least 6 to 7 years because the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other efficiency elements vary by model. The hybrids offer terrific temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all clients in the adjoining U.S.; furthermore, the Slumber System models receive totally free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress come with 10-year service warranties, while the Rest System designs come with 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have actually received the list below grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these rankings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper convenience and spinal support are the most essential factors when it concerns picking a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta King I Comfort Series 100 Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides shape assistance for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is filched separately so as to act independently from the others. This assists the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress likewise comes with a mattress cover. It covers the mattress entirely and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was created and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress features a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no charge. After 100 days, consumers are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one bed mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to select up the bed mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year guarantee comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s defects as well as some wear and tear that may happen in time, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding option to assist clients spend for their bed mattress gradually. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over six months time at 0% APR. Serta King I Comfort Series 100 Mattress