Looking for Serta King Icomfort Hybrid Cushion Firm Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its mattress designs. The business released in 2015, building on substantial research to develop mattresses that assist improve sleep quality.
The company has 4 bed mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most budget-friendly choice. Of the 4 models, it has a simpler construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all consist of a pillow top with extra customization alternatives.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in 3 firmness alternatives. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with swiped coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for the majority of sleepers due to the brand’s large range of structure, thickness, and firmness options. The swappable convenience layers also ensure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable comfort: The Luma Mattress is readily available in three various firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness choice at any time during the first year at no cost.
- Highly responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the contours of the body, providing back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features ventilated Talalay foam to further increase airflow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. Luma will change the mattress or fix at no cost to the client if any defects are discovered in the bed mattress throughout this period.
Furthermore, consumers have determined some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not offer enough support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer support concerns: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer care is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had difficulty with exchanges, repairs, and returns.
Because the beds are made from resistant natural latex, they likewise have longer-than-average expected life-spans and need to hold up against extreme drooping for a minimum of 6 to 7 years.
Other efficiency factors differ by model. The hybrids provide fantastic temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is offered to all customers in the adjoining U.S.; furthermore, the Slumber System designs receive complimentary White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year guarantees, while the Rest System models include 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our client feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have received the list below grades amongst sleepers of various weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, which everyone has differing experiences on various mattresses.
When it comes to choosing a mattress, sleeper comfort and back support are the most important aspects.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta King Icomfort Hybrid Cushion Firm Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken individually so as to act independently from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective structure for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel fabric, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, removed, and washed, however it is not device washable. It covers the bed mattress totally and also serves as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is manufactured in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness option at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to select up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s defects in addition to some wear and tear that might happen in time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding choice to help customers spend for their bed mattress in time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta King Icomfort Hybrid Cushion Firm Mattress