Looking for Serta Mattress Saver 1.5-inch Memory Foam…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the building of each of its mattress models. The business introduced in 2015, building on substantial research study to establish mattresses that help improve sleep quality.
The company has 4 bed mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most inexpensive choice.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in three firmness choices. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with filched coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for most sleepers due to the brand name’s vast array of firmness, composition, and thickness options. The swappable convenience layers also guarantee owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable comfort: The Luma Mattress is readily available in three different firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness choice at any time during the first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to further increase air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. Luma will fix or change the mattress at no cost to the consumer if any problems are found in the bed mattress throughout this period.
Additionally, customers have actually identified some prospective weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not provide sufficient assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer service issues: There have actually been some grievances that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had difficulty with exchanges, repair work, and returns.
They also have longer-than-average anticipated life expectancies and ought to stand up to extreme drooping for at least six to seven years because the beds are made from resistant natural latex.
Other efficiency factors differ by model. The hybrids offer fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all customers in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Slumber System models qualify for free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress come with 10-year guarantees, while the Sleep System models come with 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have actually gotten the list below grades among sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these rankings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper convenience and spinal assistance are the most crucial aspects when it pertains to choosing a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Mattress Saver 1.5-inch Memory Foam
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is stolen individually so regarding act individually from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the mattress entirely and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is produced in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness choice at no cost. After 100 days, consumers are no longer qualified for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to choose up the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year service warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s problems in addition to some wear and tear that may occur in time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma uses a funding alternative to assist customers spend for their mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over six months time at 0% APR. Serta Mattress Saver 1.5-inch Memory Foam