Looking for Serta Mattress School…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the building of each of its mattress designs. The company released in 2015, building on substantial research to establish mattresses that help enhance sleep quality.
The company has four bed mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand’s most budget-friendly alternative. Of the four models, it has an easier construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all consist of a pillow top with extra personalization choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in three firmness options. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with stolen coils for support.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for most sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of structure, thickness, and firmness alternatives. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable comfort layers also ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized comfort: The Luma Mattress is available in three different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness choice at any time during the very first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to additional boost airflow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year guarantee from the producer. Luma will fix or change the mattress at no expense to the consumer if any defects are discovered in the mattress throughout this period.
Additionally, customers have identified some prospective weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not offer sufficient support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer care concerns: There have actually been some grievances that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have had difficulty with repairs, exchanges, and returns.
Since the beds are made from resistant natural latex, they also have longer-than-average expected lifespans and must endure excessive sagging for a minimum of six to seven years.
Other performance factors vary by design. The hybrids offer fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is readily available to all customers in the adjoining U.S.; furthermore, the Slumber System models get approved for complimentary White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress feature 10-year service warranties, while the Slumber System models include 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the list below grades amongst sleepers of various weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, which everybody has differing experiences on different bed mattress.
When it comes to selecting a bed mattress, sleeper convenience and spinal support are the most important elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Mattress School
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides shape assistance for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken separately so as to act independently from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel fabric, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, eliminated, and cleaned, but it is not machine washable. It covers the mattress completely and likewise acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress includes a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness choice at no charge. After 100 days, clients are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limit to one bed mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a carrier to get the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year service warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s problems as well as some wear and tear that may happen in time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma uses a funding option to assist consumers spend for their bed mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Mattress School