Looking for Serta Perfect Sleeper 14-inch Gel Memory Foam Queen-size Mattress In A Box…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the building and construction of each of its bed mattress designs. The company introduced in 2015, building on substantial research study to establish bed mattress that assist enhance sleep quality.
The business has 4 bed mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most affordable choice.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in 3 firmness alternatives. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with swiped coils for assistance. The Luma uses moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable building and construction will likely interest hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep bed mattress appropriate for many sleepers due to the brand name’s large range of firmness, structure, and density choices. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable comfort layers also ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in three various firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time throughout the first year at no cost.
- Highly responsive: Top quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, offering back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to additional increase air flow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. If any defects are discovered in the mattress throughout this period, Luma will repair or change the bed mattress at no cost to the client.
In addition, consumers have determined some prospective weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not supply sufficient assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer service concerns: There have actually been some grievances that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had difficulty with repairs, returns, and exchanges.
Due to the fact that the beds are made from resistant natural latex, they likewise have longer-than-average expected lifespans and must hold up against extreme sagging for at least six to seven years.
Other performance factors vary by model. The hybrids offer excellent temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is available to all customers in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Slumber System designs get approved for complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress include 10-year guarantees, while the Sleep System designs feature 15-year warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our client feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have actually gotten the following grades among sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, and that everybody has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper convenience and spinal support are the most essential factors when it pertains to selecting a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper 14-inch Gel Memory Foam Queen-size Mattress In A Box
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour support for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed individually so as to act individually from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also features a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel fabric, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, gotten rid of, and washed, but it is not maker washable. It covers the mattress completely and likewise acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is produced in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress includes a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness alternative at no cost. After 100 days, clients are no longer qualified for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for up to one year after purchase. There is a limit to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a carrier to choose up the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s flaws in addition to some wear and tear that may happen with time, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma uses a funding choice to assist consumers pay for their mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Perfect Sleeper 14-inch Gel Memory Foam Queen-size Mattress In A Box