Looking for Serta Perfect Sleeper 14 Standale Ii Luxury Firm Hybrid Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the building of each of its mattress designs. The business released in 2015, building on comprehensive research to establish mattresses that help enhance sleep quality.
The company has four bed mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most affordable alternative.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in three firmness alternatives. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with stolen coils for support. The Luma offers moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable construction will likely attract hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for most sleepers due to the brand name’s large range of density, structure, and firmness options. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable comfort layers also ensure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable comfort: The Luma Mattress is available in 3 different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness choice at any time throughout the first year at no charge.
- Highly responsive: Top quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to further boost airflow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. If any problems are found in the mattress throughout this duration, Luma will replace the mattress or repair at no cost to the customer.
Furthermore, consumers have actually determined some prospective weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not supply enough support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer care problems: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have had trouble with exchanges, repair work, and returns.
Since the beds are made from durable natural latex, they also have longer-than-average anticipated life-spans and ought to stand up to extreme sagging for at least 6 to seven years.
Other efficiency aspects vary by design. The hybrids offer terrific temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep designs have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all clients in the adjoining U.S.; additionally, the Rest System designs receive complimentary White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress include 10-year warranties, while the Rest System models include 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have actually gotten the list below grades among sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these rankings are subjective, which everybody has differing experiences on various mattresses.
When it comes to choosing a mattress, sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper 14 Standale Ii Luxury Firm Hybrid Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer supplies contour support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken separately so as to act independently from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a bed mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress totally and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is manufactured in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to select up the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year guarantee comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s defects as well as some wear and tear that may happen in time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding choice to assist clients spend for their bed mattress gradually. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Perfect Sleeper 14 Standale Ii Luxury Firm Hybrid Mattress