Looking for Serta Perfect Sleeper Firm 700 Memory Foam Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the construction of each of its bed mattress designs. The business introduced in 2015, building on comprehensive research to establish bed mattress that help improve sleep quality.
The business has 4 mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand name’s most inexpensive choice. Of the 4 models, it has a simpler construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and sleep systems all consist of a pillow top with additional customization choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness options. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with taken coils for support. The Luma offers moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable building will likely appeal to hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep bed mattress appropriate for a lot of sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of firmness, density, and structure alternatives. The swappable comfort layers also make sure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is readily available in 3 different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time throughout the first year at no cost.
- Highly responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features ventilated Talalay foam to additional increase airflow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. Luma will replace the mattress or fix at no expense to the customer if any problems are found in the bed mattress during this period.
Additionally, customers have recognized some possible weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not offer adequate assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer service problems: There have been some complaints that Luma’s client service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had trouble with returns, exchanges, and repair work.
They likewise have longer-than-average expected lifespans and should stand up to excessive sagging for at least six to seven years since the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other performance elements differ by design. The hybrids offer great temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is available to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Sleep System models get approved for free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress come with 10-year guarantees, while the Slumber System designs feature 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have actually gotten the following grades among sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on various mattresses.
When it comes to picking a bed mattress, sleeper comfort and spinal assistance are the most crucial elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper Firm 700 Memory Foam Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour support for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfortable surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is filched separately so regarding act individually from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective structure for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress likewise features a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, eliminated, and washed, however it is not maker washable. It covers the bed mattress entirely and likewise acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is manufactured in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness option at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to pick up the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s defects along with some wear and tear that might happen gradually, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma uses a financing alternative to help clients pay for their bed mattress gradually. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Perfect Sleeper Firm 700 Memory Foam Mattress