Looking for Serta Perfect Sleeper Glenmoor 2.0 Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the construction of each of its mattress designs. The business introduced in 2015, building on extensive research to develop bed mattress that assist improve sleep quality.
The business has 4 mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand name’s most economical alternative.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in three firmness alternatives. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with filched coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for most sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of firmness, composition, and density choices. The swappable convenience layers likewise make sure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is offered in 3 different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness alternative at any time during the very first year at no charge.
- Highly responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, providing back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to more increase air flow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. If any problems are found in the bed mattress during this period, Luma will repair or change the mattress at no charge to the customer.
Furthermore, consumers have actually recognized some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not offer enough assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer support problems: There have been some complaints that Luma’s customer care is inadequate. Some sleepers have had trouble with repair work, exchanges, and returns.
They likewise have longer-than-average expected life-spans and ought to hold up against excessive drooping for at least six to seven years since the beds are made from resistant natural latex.
Other performance aspects vary by model. The hybrids supply terrific temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all consumers in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Rest System designs qualify for totally free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress feature 10-year warranties, while the Slumber System designs include 15-year warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have received the list below grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, and that everybody has differing experiences on different mattresses.
When it comes to choosing a bed mattress, sleeper convenience and back assistance are the most crucial factors.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper Glenmoor 2.0 Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour support for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfortable surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed individually so regarding act independently from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective structure for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress likewise comes with a mattress cover. It covers the mattress completely and likewise acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness option at no charge. After 100 days, consumers are no longer qualified for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to select up the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s flaws along with some wear and tear that may take place with time, like drooping, cracks in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma provides a financing option to help clients pay for their bed mattress in time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over six months time at 0% APR. Serta Perfect Sleeper Glenmoor 2.0 Mattress