Looking for Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Blakefield Plush Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the building of each of its bed mattress models. The company launched in 2015, building on comprehensive research to develop mattresses that assist improve sleep quality.
The company has four mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most budget-friendly choice. Of the four designs, it has a simpler building and construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all include a pillow top with additional modification choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in 3 firmness options. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with pocketed coils for support.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for a lot of sleepers due to the brand name’s large range of thickness, composition, and firmness choices. The swappable comfort layers likewise make sure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is offered in three different firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness alternative at any time during the first year at no charge.
- Highly responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the contours of the body, providing back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to more increase airflow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. Luma will repair or replace the bed mattress at no expense to the consumer if any flaws are found in the mattress during this period.
Furthermore, customers have actually identified some prospective weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not offer adequate support for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Client service problems: There have actually been some problems that Luma’s customer care is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had problem with returns, repairs, and exchanges.
They likewise have longer-than-average anticipated life expectancies and ought to stand up to excessive sagging for at least six to 7 years due to the fact that the beds are made from durable natural latex.
Other performance factors differ by model. The hybrids supply excellent temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is available to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; furthermore, the Sleep System models qualify for complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress come with 10-year service warranties, while the Sleep System designs feature 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have received the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, which everybody has differing experiences on various mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal assistance are the most essential aspects when it comes to picking a bed mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Blakefield Plush Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfortable surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken separately so regarding act separately from the others. This assists the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective structure for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress likewise features a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, removed, and washed, however it is not machine washable. It covers the bed mattress totally and also serves as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is manufactured in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a carrier to pick up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year guarantee comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s defects along with some wear and tear that may take place with time, like drooping, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma offers a financing alternative to assist clients spend for their mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Blakefield Plush Mattress