Looking for Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Glenmoor Firm Pillow Top King Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the building and construction of each of its bed mattress designs. The business launched in 2015, building on substantial research to develop bed mattress that help enhance sleep quality.
The business has 4 bed mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most budget friendly alternative. Of the 4 designs, it has an easier building and construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and sleep systems all consist of a pillow top with additional customization options.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in 3 firmness options. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with pocketed coils for support.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for a lot of sleepers due to the brand name’s large range of thickness, structure, and firmness options. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers also guarantee owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in 3 various firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness alternative at any time throughout the very first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: Top quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features ventilated Talalay foam to additional boost air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year guarantee from the producer. Luma will replace the mattress or fix at no expense to the customer if any problems are found in the mattress throughout this duration.
In addition, customers have actually determined some prospective weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not provide sufficient support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service problems: There have actually been some grievances that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had problem with exchanges, returns, and repairs.
They also have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and must stand up to extreme drooping for at least six to 7 years because the beds are made from durable natural latex.
Other performance factors differ by model. The hybrids provide great temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is available to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Rest System designs get approved for complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress feature 10-year warranties, while the Slumber System models feature 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have actually received the following grades among sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, and that everyone has differing experiences on various bed mattress.
Sleeper convenience and spinal support are the most important aspects when it concerns picking a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Glenmoor Firm Pillow Top King Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is swiped individually so as to act independently from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress entirely and likewise acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is manufactured in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness choice at no cost. After 100 days, clients are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for as much as one year after purchase. There is a limit to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to pick up the bed mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws along with some wear and tear that might occur over time, like drooping, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma offers a funding alternative to help customers pay for their bed mattress in time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Glenmoor Firm Pillow Top King Mattress