Looking for Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Glenmoor Super Pillowtop Queen Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the building of each of its mattress models. The company launched in 2015, building on extensive research study to establish bed mattress that help improve sleep quality.
The business has 4 bed mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand’s most budget friendly option.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in three firmness alternatives. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with filched coils for assistance. The Luma uses moderate contouring and top-notch pressure relief. Its breathable construction will likely attract hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for a lot of sleepers due to the brand’s vast array of density, composition, and firmness options. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable comfort layers likewise make sure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in 3 different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness alternative at any time throughout the first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to additional increase airflow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. If any defects are discovered in the bed mattress throughout this period, Luma will replace the bed mattress or repair at no charge to the customer.
Furthermore, consumers have identified some prospective weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not supply enough support for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Client service issues: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had trouble with exchanges, repair work, and returns.
Because the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they also have longer-than-average expected life-spans and ought to hold up against excessive sagging for a minimum of six to seven years.
Other performance elements vary by design. The hybrids provide terrific temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all customers in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Sleep System models get approved for complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress come with 10-year guarantees, while the Sleep System models feature 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the following grades amongst sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these ratings are subjective, which everyone has differing experiences on various mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and back support are the most important elements when it concerns choosing a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Glenmoor Super Pillowtop Queen Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour support for the back, neck, and joints, as well as a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken separately so as to act separately from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a bed mattress cover. It covers the mattress completely and also acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness alternative at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to get the bed mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year guarantee comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s flaws along with some wear and tear that may occur over time, like drooping, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a financing option to help clients pay for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Glenmoor Super Pillowtop Queen Mattress