Looking for Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Oakbridge 3.0 Firm Full Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its bed mattress designs. The company released in 2015, building on extensive research to develop mattresses that assist enhance sleep quality.
The company has four mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most affordable option.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in 3 firmness alternatives. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with filched coils for support.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for the majority of sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of density, firmness, and composition choices. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the roadway, the swappable convenience layers likewise make sure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable convenience: The Luma Mattress is available in 3 various firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness choice at any time during the very first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: Premium Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the contours of the body, providing back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features aerated Talalay foam to more increase air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. If any problems are discovered in the bed mattress throughout this duration, Luma will replace the bed mattress or fix at no charge to the client.
In addition, consumers have identified some possible weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not provide enough support for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer service concerns: There have been some grievances that Luma’s client service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had difficulty with exchanges, repair work, and returns.
Due to the fact that the beds are made from durable natural latex, they also have longer-than-average expected lifespans and need to stand up to excessive drooping for a minimum of six to seven years.
Other efficiency factors differ by design. The hybrids supply terrific temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is readily available to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Slumber System models qualify for complimentary White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year warranties, while the Slumber System models include 15-year warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have received the list below grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these rankings are subjective, which everyone has varying experiences on various bed mattress.
When it comes to selecting a bed mattress, sleeper convenience and spinal assistance are the most crucial aspects.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Oakbridge 3.0 Firm Full Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour support for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed separately so regarding act independently from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress likewise features a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, eliminated, and cleaned, however it is not machine washable. It covers the bed mattress completely and also serves as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is manufactured in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness option at no charge. After 100 days, customers are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their mattress for as much as one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one bed mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to get the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year service warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws as well as some wear and tear that may occur in time, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding alternative to help customers spend for their mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Oakbridge 3.0 Firm Full Mattress