Looking for Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Oakbridge Ii Firm Mattress Reviews…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the construction of each of its bed mattress designs. The business introduced in 2015, building on substantial research study to establish mattresses that help improve sleep quality.
The company has 4 bed mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most economical alternative. Of the four designs, it has a simpler construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all include a pillow top with additional modification choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in three firmness alternatives. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with taken coils for support.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for the majority of sleepers due to the brand’s wide range of density, structure, and firmness options. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable comfort layers also guarantee owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable convenience: The Luma Mattress is readily available in 3 different firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness choice at any time during the very first year at no cost.
- Highly responsive: Top quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to further increase air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year guarantee from the producer. Luma will change the bed mattress or repair at no cost to the client if any defects are found in the mattress during this period.
In addition, consumers have identified some potential weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not offer adequate support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service problems: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer care is inadequate. Some sleepers have had trouble with repair work, exchanges, and returns.
They also have longer-than-average anticipated life expectancies and need to stand up to excessive sagging for at least six to 7 years due to the fact that the beds are made from durable natural latex.
Other performance factors differ by design. The hybrids provide terrific temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is available to all consumers in the adjoining U.S.; in addition, the Rest System designs qualify for totally free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress include 10-year service warranties, while the Sleep System models come with 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our client feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have actually gotten the following grades amongst sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, and that everybody has differing experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spine support are the most important factors when it concerns picking a bed mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Oakbridge Ii Firm Mattress Reviews
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed individually so as to act independently from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress completely and likewise acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress includes a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no charge. After 100 days, customers are no longer qualified for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for as much as one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one bed mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to choose up the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year guarantee comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s defects as well as some wear and tear that may take place gradually, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding choice to assist customers pay for their bed mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Perfect Sleeper Luxury Hybrid Oakbridge Ii Firm Mattress Reviews