Looking for Serta Sertapedic Boulevard Queen Mattress Manufactured 02/10/2011…
There are advantages to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the building of each of its bed mattress models. The company launched in 2015, building on substantial research study to develop mattresses that help improve sleep quality.
The business has four mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most budget friendly alternative.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness choices. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with stolen coils for support.
Luma Sleep bed mattress appropriate for the majority of sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of structure, firmness, and thickness choices. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the roadway, the swappable comfort layers also make sure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in 3 various firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness alternative at any time during the first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is extremely responsive to the shapes of the body, providing back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to further increase air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. Luma will change the mattress or repair at no expense to the customer if any defects are discovered in the mattress throughout this duration.
Additionally, consumers have actually determined some possible weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not provide enough support for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Client service concerns: There have actually been some complaints that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had difficulty with returns, repairs, and exchanges.
They also have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and must withstand extreme sagging for at least 6 to 7 years because the beds are made from resistant natural latex.
Other performance elements differ by model. The hybrids offer excellent temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep designs have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is readily available to all customers in the contiguous U.S.; furthermore, the Sleep System designs receive free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year service warranties, while the Sleep System models come with 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have received the list below grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, and that everyone has differing experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper convenience and spinal assistance are the most essential elements when it comes to choosing a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Sertapedic Boulevard Queen Mattress Manufactured 02/10/2011
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is stolen separately so as to act individually from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a bed mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress entirely and likewise acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is manufactured in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness option at no cost. After 100 days, customers are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limit to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to pick up the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s problems in addition to some wear and tear that might take place over time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma offers a financing option to help consumers pay for their bed mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Serta Sertapedic Boulevard Queen Mattress Manufactured 02/10/2011