Looking for Supreme Pillow By Tempur-pedic…
There are benefits to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the construction of each of its mattress models. The company released in 2015, building on extensive research study to develop bed mattress that help enhance sleep quality.
The business has four bed mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most budget-friendly choice.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in three firmness alternatives. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with filched coils for support. The Luma offers moderate contouring and top-notch pressure relief. Its breathable construction will likely interest hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for a lot of sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of density, structure, and firmness options. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers also make sure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized convenience: The Luma Mattress is readily available in three different firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness option at any time during the first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: Premium Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to further boost airflow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year guarantee from the producer. If any problems are found in the mattress during this period, Luma will fix or change the bed mattress at no cost to the client.
In addition, customers have recognized some possible weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not provide adequate assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer support issues: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had trouble with exchanges, returns, and repair work.
Since the beds are made from durable natural latex, they also have longer-than-average anticipated life-spans and must hold up against extreme sagging for a minimum of 6 to 7 years.
Other efficiency aspects differ by model. The hybrids supply terrific temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is readily available to all customers in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Rest System models qualify for complimentary White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress include 10-year warranties, while the Rest System designs include 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the list below grades amongst sleepers of various weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these scores are subjective, which everybody has differing experiences on various mattresses.
When it comes to selecting a bed mattress, sleeper convenience and back support are the most important factors.
A look at the Luma Mattress Supreme Pillow By Tempur-pedic
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is filched individually so as to act separately from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a bed mattress cover. It covers the bed mattress totally and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was created and is manufactured in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress features a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no cost. After 100 days, customers are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to get the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s problems along with some wear and tear that might occur with time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma uses a financing alternative to assist clients spend for their bed mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over six months time at 0% APR. Supreme Pillow By Tempur-pedic