Looking for Tempur-pedic Rhapsody Model 12″ Thick Memory Foam Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the building and construction of each of its mattress designs. The company introduced in 2015, building on comprehensive research to establish mattresses that help improve sleep quality.
The business has 4 mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Slumber System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most budget friendly choice. Of the four designs, it has a simpler construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all include a pillow top with extra modification alternatives.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in 3 firmness choices. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with swiped coils for assistance. The Luma offers moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable construction will likely attract hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand name’s vast array of firmness, density, and composition alternatives. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers also guarantee owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in three different firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness choice at any time throughout the first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: Premium Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is extremely responsive to the shapes of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to further increase airflow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year guarantee from the maker. Luma will fix or replace the mattress at no cost to the customer if any flaws are found in the bed mattress during this period.
In addition, consumers have actually determined some possible weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not supply adequate assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer service issues: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had problem with repairs, exchanges, and returns.
Due to the fact that the beds are made from resistant natural latex, they likewise have longer-than-average anticipated life expectancies and ought to stand up to extreme drooping for a minimum of six to seven years.
Other performance factors differ by design. The hybrids offer great temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep designs have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is offered to all customers in the adjoining U.S.; additionally, the Slumber System models receive complimentary White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress come with 10-year service warranties, while the Rest System models feature 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the list below grades among sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper convenience and spinal assistance are the most important elements when it comes to choosing a bed mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Tempur-pedic Rhapsody Model 12″ Thick Memory Foam Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is stolen individually so as to act separately from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface for assistance.
The Luma Mattress likewise includes a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, gotten rid of, and cleaned, but it is not maker washable. It covers the bed mattress completely and likewise serves as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to get the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s flaws in addition to some wear and tear that may take place in time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma offers a funding choice to assist clients spend for their mattress over time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Tempur-pedic Rhapsody Model 12″ Thick Memory Foam Mattress