Looking for Tempur-pedic Wet Protection Cover…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its mattress models. The company launched in 2015, building on extensive research study to develop mattresses that help enhance sleep quality.
The business has four bed mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand’s most budget friendly choice. Of the 4 designs, it has an easier building. The Natural Latex Hybrid and sleep systems all consist of a pillow top with additional customization alternatives.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness choices. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with swiped coils for assistance. The Luma offers moderate contouring and first-class pressure relief. Its breathable building will likely appeal to hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for most sleepers due to the brand’s wide range of thickness, firmness, and structure options. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers also make sure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized convenience: The Luma Mattress is available in 3 different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness choice at any time throughout the first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: Premium Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, offering back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to additional boost air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year service warranty from the maker. Luma will fix or change the bed mattress at no cost to the client if any defects are found in the bed mattress throughout this period.
Furthermore, consumers have identified some prospective weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not provide adequate support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer service problems: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had trouble with repair work, returns, and exchanges.
They also have longer-than-average anticipated lifespans and must hold up against extreme sagging for at least six to 7 years since the beds are made from resistant natural latex.
Other performance factors differ by model. The hybrids offer fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is available to all consumers in the contiguous U.S.; additionally, the Sleep System models get approved for totally free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress come with 10-year guarantees, while the Slumber System models include 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our client feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have received the list below grades among sleepers of various weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these ratings are subjective, which everyone has differing experiences on various mattresses.
When it comes to picking a bed mattress, sleeper comfort and spinal assistance are the most important aspects.
A look at the Luma Mattress Tempur-pedic Wet Protection Cover
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken separately so as to act separately from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the mattress totally and also acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was created and is made in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress includes a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no charge. After 100 days, clients are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for up to one year after purchase. There is a limit to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a carrier to choose up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year guarantee comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s defects along with some wear and tear that might happen gradually, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma provides a funding choice to help clients spend for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Tempur-pedic Wet Protection Cover